Monday, June 12, 2006

RESCUE's Concert With Acappella

Sunday May 28th was another great experience for us as RESCUE sang a joint concert with the group, Acappella! The concert was at the Southwest Church Of Christ which is about a mile from where I work at my day job and I had lots of friends and family there that night. The pastor there, Jeff Hicks, is a friend of mine from my barbershop days and it was really nice to see him again!

It was great to meet the new guys from Acappella. Both groups joined together for devotions before the program and had a good time eating dinner together afterwards. It was nice to be able to talk with people who have a similar ministry to RESCUE. Acappella put on a tremendous program and sang their hearts out. They are great guys who obviously love the Lord!


RESCUE's turn on stage during joint concert with Acapplla


During our part of the program, we debuted our new video presentation of Brandon's introduction/percussion demonstration. People really responded well to the video! It makes us even MORE excited for the time when Brandon is able to join us in 2007!

1 Comments:

At 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am excited too! I am glad to hear it went well, and my prayers are with you guys :)

-Brandon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home