Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Beaverton Christian

Rescue Prayer Team,

What a great night we had tonight! I am still pumped up after having a really fun outdoor concert in my home town of Beaverton, Oregon, at Beaverton Christian Church. I felt very blessed to have many friends and family there tonight at the amphitheater. I really sensed that the Holy Spirit was tugging on many hearts tonight as we sang ,"Come As You Are", prayed, and then came in with "Rescue". The message was clear tonight that not only do we need to get stronger, cleaner, or better smelling before we come to God, but also the fact that HE does the saving, healing, and comforting.

I have a friend that was attending the concert tonight who is going through great difficulty in her life. It is beyond my little scope to be able to give her enough logic or passion to get through these times. It is great to know that all we have to do is hold out His Word through our words, songs and actions, and we can be agents of God's reconciliation, comfort, and healing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home